Evaluation of the course
An evaluation process is carried out aimed to be completed by the end of September 2011.
The objectives and main areas of the evaluation are:
- Fulfilment of the political and strategic objectives of the LTTC;
- Relevance of the LTTC for the overall Enter! project on access to social rights for young people from disadvantaged neighbourhoods;
- Structure and features of the LTTC as a youth work intervention on the improvement of access to social rights of young people;
- Use and adequacy of the resources allocated to the LTTC;
- What participants learned from the course;
- What the participants’ projects achieved;
- Impact of the course on the learning of participants, their projects and their organisations;
- Inter-sectoral cooperation between the project partners within the Council of Europe in the rolling out and implementation of the LTTC;
- Impact of the participants’ projects, and therefore, of the LTTC, on the policy dimension
The evaluation should lead to a comprehensive evaluation report at the end of the LTTC providing an overview of final evaluation conclusions and eventual recommendations to be used by the institutional partners in the further development of this kind of work on access to social rights of young people. On the other hand, it should, to the extent feasible, feed the preparation and implementation process with observations from the ongoing evaluation process that can help the team to improve the training offer and the effectiveness of the LTTC for the participants. The formative dimension of the evaluation might also provide the organisers of other activities within the overall Enter! Project with information they could use in the preparation of effective activities.
Background document and the evaluation plan are available:
Evaluator: Yael Ohana Forbrig (Germany)